Story Telling 4u2
Delece Ford is a fiction, no-fiction author, and speaker.
Delece began writing non-fiction programs on self-development as an extension of her Social Work practice.
Delece loves mystery thrillers and would watch these shows to unwind from a stressful day’s work being a Social Worker. Now Delece writes her own mystery thriller novels and is currently writing a series.
Story Telling 4u2 developed into a small business because Delece always used storytelling as her preferred way to communicate. Whether this was working with adults, families or children in her counselling sessions as a Social Worker, or just socializing, Delece always had/has a story to tell.
Delece loves working with people from all walks of life who want to achieve their goals and purpose in life. One of Delece’s pet dislikes when she was a practicing Social Worker was when people were given solutions for their problems, but they chose to remain the victims. We only live once, live it to the max! Is one of Delece’s favourite sayings.
Delece believes in taking responsibility for our lives; no matter what has happened in the past. It is not what happens to you in life, it is how you react to what happens to you.
If you are you interested in Story Telling
• Then you are most welcome to tell your story. Mentoring is available, just go to the contact page to organise a time.
• If you are you interested in knowing more about writing your own stories, leave your question on the contact page.
• If you are interested in purchasing a product. Feel free to check out the site.
• If you just want to browse, you are welcome to do that too.
• Interested in booking Delece for a speaking engagement? Just go to the contact page.
• Feel free to make comments
Finally; have a terrific, wonderful fulfilled day! You only live once, make the most of it and make your dream work for you.