Speaker and Author
Have you become stuck in life or lost direction? Perhaps you just need a bit of motivation and encouragement.
Here are some topics you might be interested in hearing about
• Identifying and outsmarting annoying people
• Feeling empowered
• Key concepts to self-preservation
• How to develop self-confidence and self- esteem
• Out striding bullies in the workplace
• Mastering your feelings, especially if you are an empath.
In life, some people appear to have all the luck; everything just falls into place, and they go forward in leaps and bounds. Others are not as successful and give up on their dreams and become disconnected with people and situations.
It is your life, design it the way you want it to be. Never mind what other people want for you in life, your purpose in life is to live your own dreams, not someone else’s.
There are three things to keep in mind when you identify and outsmart annoying people;
1. What are they doing that is specifically aggravating to you?
2. How do they succeed in pushing your buttons to make you react?
3. How do you react to their behavior towards you? Although these things sound simple enough, add your emotions to the situation, and it can be difficult to outsmart these annoying people if you do not have your emotions under control.
What is the solution?
1. You can just react to the situation and hope for the best, or
2. Make a plan to outsmart the annoying person, or
3. Ask a consultant to teach you skills to outsmart the annoying person.
There are many reasons people have lost their self-confidence, and their self-esteem has hit rock bottom. The good news is that you can regain it!
Everyone has had a set back at some stage in life; it can affect some people more than others. People with high self-esteem can accomplish their goals much better as they have the confidence to achieve what they set out to do. However, people with lower self-esteem do not believe they can achieve their goals.
People with high or low self-esteem can be presented with the same problems and circumstances, yet, they react differently. It is how you handle the situation and how you value yourself that determines if you will be successful or not.
What is the Solution?
Work through your low self-esteem, become empowered, challenge yourself and conquer your goals.